A place where no rules apply, and fingers get inky and stained!!

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tim's Tags ... and FC!

Well my interpretation ...
Day 1 - Ellie and Beth helped with this one .. .well actually they did most of it!!!
 Day 2 - I created my own resist paper to ink up, just by heat embossing the stamped image.

Days 3 and 4 are in progress - sickness in the house meant they got pushed aside!!
 Day 5 - love love love this technique ... so much that I did another ...
In a different colourway!!

And a Christmas card ... I did think i had done all my cards but I am 5 short!!
 I stamped the Santa collage in versafine and then coloured his face and eyes in using distress inks.  The dp is Bo Bunny Snowflake collection and I stitched it to the cardstock and distressed it all.  I added some stained seam binding and lace, and  knot and christmas tree charm.  Finally I stamped the sentiment straight onto the dp in versafine.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Tis the season
Creative Craft - real/faux stitching
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - Father Christmas
My Time to Craft - vintage Christmas
Ladybug Craft Ink - Snowflakes and sparkle

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful...................wonderful ..............creation..!!Whats a colorful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations thanks for joining us at CCC xxx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge the card is lovely a great combination of colours. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card and the vintage look. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute tags - love the backgrounds and the fabulous sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at TLT this week!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tags are sooo pretty! I love them and would love to receive one of them! Thanks for joining Creative Craft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow,What a gorgeous selection of tags,I can't decide which one I like the best,loving them all! Thanks for joining the LCI challenge this week,it's been lovely getting to see your gorgeous creations. Have a great weekend,Julie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cathy there is some beautiful work here - well done you. Love your tags and I'm sure I have that image of Santa's face somewhere!

    Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with Lisa's challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning card...thank you for joining us at creative craft challenges

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tags and cards. I love all of them.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic tags. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete