A place where no rules apply, and fingers get inky and stained!!

Monday 21 November 2011

Elegant bauble

Its no a colour I use ...pink!!!  But having made a different kind of Christmas card over the weekend i thought I would have a go at pink again!  I stamped one of Waltzing mouse's Ornaments in versamark onto pink cardstock and embossed it in gold, before cutting it out using my nestie baubles.  The dp is Basic Grey Jovial and it is pinks and creams and golds with flowers nad texts on it ... so not me!!!  Finally I added some white organza ribbon and a double loop bow to finish it off.
I now need to recover from the pink experience!!
Challenges:
Waltzing mouse  - sketch
Colour Create - pink, white and gold
Paper Sundaes - beautiful bows

9 comments:

  1. Oh BEAUTIFUL! I just love the pink and gold combination with the ornament! So soft and sweet, and the papers in the background are just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelly - love the gold with the pink. The shimmer is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant CAS Cathy. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. :) Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and beautiful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty Christmas card in non-traditional colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and such a sweet little bow. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the soft and delicate look! Love to see a different take on a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very soft pastel shades - love the simplicity of this card. Very elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of this and it's very elegant! Love your bow! Thank you for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete