A place where no rules apply, and fingers get inky and stained!!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOYWW

Its Wednesday and time for a snoop round the crafting blogs led by Julia.

And here's my hive a mess and creativity ...
 I started playing yesterday afternoon, using a TH tattered flower die cut I had spare, and just paper clipped it to a piece of cardstock I had sprayed with gold glimmer mist.  I then sprayed over at an angle Santa Baby and Tattered leather mists and left to dry ... yep no heat gun!!
So we move on several hours ...
 One dried homemade paper, and one made using the resist technique.  I thought I would have a go at seeing if I could use masks as the base ... sort of worked ... need a bit of practise on that!!
 And as I loved my flower paper so much ... .I did it again using purple and blue mists ...
 and then added glitter glaze to the masked area, and glitter glam to the flower that was the mask, put it on pads and popped it on the cardstock ... liking! 

Need to play more!!

14 comments:

  1. It's so much fun playing about with different things & sometimes the results can be amazing . I think we should all experiment more. Happy wonyww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there; thank you for sharing your place of creativity with us this week, it was great to pop in and visit. It's lovely to play and experiment.
    Neil #58

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to play and experiment too

    Kay #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing with backgrounds is so much fun isnt it - I go great guns as making those but then struggle to finish them off! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sunshine Girl – No 34

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love playing and using the cut-outs from dies - these look fabulous and those are great colours! Thanks for sharing today, Sarah at 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I alos lovew to play and experiment if you pop by my blog .Yesterdays post you will find link fab tutorial.If your like me and enjoy trying new techniques you qill love this one with T/Holtz crackle paint ans embossed card.
    Have fun filled creative week .Happy Woyww
    hugs judex 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit late today on my journey round the desks (shopping day - new handbag) but am trying to get round as many as I can.
    Love the idea of using the flowers as masks.
    Ann B #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like fun! Love the effect

    Hugs

    Debs #102

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the messyness, your papers turned out fantastic!

    Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
    xoxo Marjo #109

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's very effective and a lot of fun by the look of it. Love the purple and blues one too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 86

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely. Play with absolutely no agenda or plan is often the most inspirational of all...I think we all forget this and turn to the Internet for inspiration when really, it's in bottles and pads all over our desks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun....I love playing like that! I think playing is the best way to learn some new tricks! Thanks for sharing your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love backgrounds and misting, have been making my own, way cheaper.
    Bridget #29

    ReplyDelete
  14. For being number 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry I'm late, but, after a computer crash I had to stop by and get a bit of inspiration from your flowers you used as masks. How clever. I know it will be fun to make more of these, too.

    ReplyDelete